I do enjoy your company.
I do enjoy your laughs, and your animated expression whenever I say something you totally agree with.
I do enjoy the way you tell your life stories so openly, as if I'm not 'nobody'.
I do enjoy it when you spoke so excitedly that you got us lost in the traffic.
I do enjoy how you always drive me home (and offer to do that).
I do enjoy your gestures of affection to me (i.e touching my shoulder, tap my hands to get my attention).
I do enjoy the way sometimes you flirt with me.
I do enjoy it when we're hanging out with other friends, you often speak to me only.
I do enjoy the way you mention my name (always with two syllables instead of one like everyone else).
I do enjoy your voice when you lead the prayers.
I do enjoy the way you think about the world, and humans, and life.
I do enjoy the way you see everything in a positive way.
I do enjoy your creativity.
And of course, I do enjoy your look :D (this one should be written the first time!)
Then, to be fair and keeping me realistic:
I don't enjoy that you always late.
I don't enjoy it when I text you and you don't reply.
I don't enjoy that sometimes you let things be unclear for me (i.e what time we should meet?)
I don't enjoy it when you make last-minute appointments then keeping me wait for hours.
I don't enjoy it when you said "that girl is cute!"
I don't enjoy the way you always remind me that we're not at the same level (i.e speaking as if I'm 'higher' than you are).
And I don't enjoy that (I think) I need you more than you need me.
You're all that, and yet you're not the one... or maybe not yet. *blink*
That's not my task to predict the future, or even to take a glimpse on that.
Let's just say that I love being with you. Yeah I do. And for now I discipline my mind to stop right there and expect nothing more of it.
-Cenik-
hua.. ternyata ada seseorang yang memberikan energi begitu besar sehingga tercipta satu postingan ini :) wishing you the best for the one!! :D
BalasHapusterima kasiih mbak dan...amiin..
BalasHapus