People tell me, "Don't cry, he doesn't deserve your tears."
Well, they are partly right, but they are also partly wrong.
They are right, you're not worth my tears, you never are.
But they are wrong, because I'm not crying for you.
I'm crying for myself.
I cry to heal my wounds.
I cry to let out some bitter feelings that hinders me from living happily.
I cry to empty my heart-bin, so that it has more space for merry thoughts.
I take one night to cry, because it helps me smile again in the morning.
And of course I deserve every tears I have, because I am precious.
And I thank God that I am blessed with this ability to cry, because to cry means to fully feel grief and anger and disappointment - in short, to feel life as it is sometimes.
I cry, therefore I am.
And so are you.
And so, next time I caught someone crying, I will say, "Go ahead, cry your heart out. Feel whatever you need to feel. And once you're through with it, lift your head up high, smile, go face the world again."
Because even the strongest heart needs a break, and that's not something to be shameful of.
Just like a wise poet once said: "Kamu yang lemah tampak seperti manusia."
To cry is to be human.
*peluuukkkkkkk*.. i'm all your ears if you need it :)
BalasHapus*pelukkk* juga... :)
BalasHapusand yes, am totally agree, we deserve every drops of tears we have.
i am... now,
BalasHapusit feels good being human :-)
thank you :)
BalasHapusterkadang kita harus tahu betapa gelapnya sang hitam agar tahu betapa terang dan menyenangkannya sang putih..
BalasHapusif love has failed you or you haven't found that special someone, that's only your future partner's prayer working.
BalasHapus=D
aaaaaah...
BalasHapussangat keren.
yes, even the strongest heart needs break.
mmm.. how about ice cream?
who are you, "running the sky kisser"? :D
BalasHapusthere are only 2 possibilities, which one are you?
ice cream will be nice, please...