Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

A Losing Battle

Guy : "When someone dares me, I never cowered up."
Girl : "Really. You're going to answer for every challenge?"
Guy : "Yeah. Never cowered up, not any single time!"
Girl : "I see. ... Then, I dare you to love me."
Guy : "What?"
Girl : "You heard me, I dare you to love me."
Guy : "What are you up to?"
Girl : "Well, play or not? It's simple to answer. And oh, there always be the first time to admit defeat, you know."
Guy : "Ha, never!! When I said I answer for every challenges, that means every single one of it. This is not the time to break the record."
Girl : "Well..?"
Guy : "Play it is!"
Girl : "Damn...I guess we both lose then..."


1 komentar:

  1. ooooow so cute..! I wish there's someone I could dare like that :P

    BalasHapus